You offer a professional service. We are confident whenever you do our deliveries.
In 1980, Raymond and Ruth McKee founded the business of McKee’s Old Bakery – Antiques. Son Michael joined them in the business in 1987, and soon after the family started a removal and delivery service.
Essential elements of the removal business today can be traced back to those beginnings; McKee’s Removals is still family owned and completely family run, and their experience with antiques ensures care is taken with everything they move.
The advantages of a family run company include:
- The people who turn up on the day of your move have a vested
interest in that move going smoothly.
- There is consistency of service, because they’re not relying on
casual staff to do the work.
- You can rely on the times given and dates booked for your removal.
- Pick up and delivery on the same truck, by the same people.
The benefits of a background moving antiques:
- McKee’s moto when moving peoples belongings is ‘everything matters,
or nothing matters’.
- The correct equipment, packaging and experience, all of which are
essential for a smooth relocation.
- No shortcuts when it comes to your removal.
In 2014, Alex officially joined the business, although he has been moving
furniture since soon after he could walk! Michael and Alex take great pride
in their work, and have a genuine desire that your removal will be a hassle
free, professional experience.
Whether this is your first move with McKee’s or you’ve been doing business with the family for thirty years, the same
care and attention can be expected. McKee’s truly fulfill the saying ‘big enough to help, small enough to care’.
Along with regularly servicing all suburbs of Sydney, Tamworth, Toowoomba, Northern NSW and Gold Coast; McKee’s have a long history of doing removals to and from places not many others go.
Whatever size load, to or from wherever you need, contact McKee’s Removals today.